It has been far too long since my last post...SO much rhubarb has been eaten, herbs are now plentiful in the kitchen both at home and at work, and many things have been made and enjoyed. I have pictures and stories for them all, but I have been selfish and have taken the spare hours I have to spend them with the wonderful man in my life.
Have no fear though!! I will get time this week to write all about the sourdough I have made, the latest (and I think the best) batch of hamburger buns yet, among other tasty adventures.
Thank you for your patience as I try to balance my time. Work is busy, my outside-of-work-life has a lot going on and I am trying to do all of those things, I am trying to make time to see Kyle (with both of our work schedules it isn't uncommon to not see each other for 3 or 4 days at a time...honestly...I live with the man...), and of course, try to get some rest...that is the hard part these days...As I am sure you can relate to in the busy lifestyles we get ourselves wrapped up in.
That being said, I love having goals and trying to do it all. It keeps me yearning and learning and working toward better things. And it makes dinner and a nice glass of wine with loved ones that much better and more relaxing.
Keeps your eyes and ears ready for more posts. They are coming, and I won't have to try that hard to get excited about writing about bread.
Cheers.
Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment